- Design, develop, and maintain backend systems and databases.
- Implement and manage RESTful APIs.
- Write clean, scalable, and efficient code in Python.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve complex technical problems.
- Ensure the security and reliability of the backend systems.
- Document the design and implementation of the backend systems.
- Monitoring of installed charging stations network.
Professional experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years with Node.js (express.js, next.js or similar preferred)
- 5+ years of programming in general (including Python)
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs, databases, and web services.
- Knowledge of security principles and practices.
- Ability to write clean, efficient, and scalable code.
- Experience with Linux, Git and Docker
- Bash/Shell scripting
- Experience with Notion
Nice to have
- DevOps experience (e.g. deployment automation, scaling, and monitoring).
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Digital Ocean
- Experience building integrations for Notion
- Strong motivation, determination, ability to organize working time
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of technical English enabling work in an international team
- Driving license. B (good to have)
- Private medical care.
- Multisport Benefit.
- Fresh fruit in the office.
- Flexibility in employment forms and working hours.
- Work in the rapidly expanding electromobility sector with high market potential.
- Work in a dynamic, ambitious, and rapidly growing technology company alongside an international team from renowned scientific research centers, such as CERN.
- Opportunity to actively participate in building the company.
- Involvement in the product development process from concept to certification.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the title by entering the reference number of the job offer.
Please include the clause in the CV:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for recruitment purposes, as well as for future recruitment, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)."