We are currently looking for a junior software engineer interested in joining our team.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to work across the charging infrastructure stack - from the DC charging controlling software, through integrations with external partners, to our own backend and cloud solutions. We will provide the guidance and mentoring.
- Extending our high-level services related to charging process.
- Assisting with the development of our backend maintenance and monitoring systems.
- Adding features to the modules working within our ecosystem - e.g. payments.
- [If interested] building the UI for both chargers and our backend systems (we can provide UX knowledge and expertise)
- Technical or higher technical education related to software development (or equivalent - e.g. driven Bootcamp graduates welcome)
- Knowledge of Python or similar programming language
- Experience working with Linux
- Basic knowledge of SQL
Nice to have:
- Interest in eMobility sector
- Experience with web technologies
- Familiarity with cloud environments
- Opportunities to learn new skills and expand your knowledge working with experts in the area - mentoring.
- Full-time employment (employment contract / mandate contract / b2b)
- Work in a dynamic, ambitious and rapidly growing technology company, together with an international team from renowned institutes and companies, e.g. CERN, Facebook
- The opportunity to actively participate in building the Company
- Participation in the product development process from concept to production
- Work in the rapidly growing electromobility sector with high market potential
If you are interested, please send your CV to [email protected] in the title by entering the reference number of the job offer.
Please include the clause in the CV: "I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item . 926. as amended). "