- Design, develop and test electronic systems and components for high power DC chargers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure high performance, safety, and reliability of the products.
- Perform testing and validation of electronic systems and components, including thermal and electrical testing.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to electronic design and testing.
- Provide technical support and expertise to the team.
Professional experience required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electronics Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the design and development of electronic systems and components.
- Experience with hardware and software testing and debugging.
- Good understanding of electrical circuits and electronic components.
- Knowledge of measurement equipment and proper measurement techniques.
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as CAN bus, SPI, I2C.
Nice to have
- Experience with PCB design and EMC is a plus.
- Experience with Git, Linux (ARM architecture), Bash/Shell scripting.
- Familiarity with ARM Cortex-M series products is a plus.
- Experience in product testing and validation
- Familiarity with microcontrollers programming in C language.
- Passion for new and cutting-edge technologies.
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of technical English enabling work in an international team
- Strong motivation, determination, ability to organize working time
- Driving license. B
- Private medical care
- Multisport Benefit
- Fruit in the office
- Flexibility of employment forms and working hours
- Work in a dynamic, ambitious and rapidly growing technological company, along with an international team from renowned scientific research centers, such as CERN;
- Opportunity to actively participate in building the Company;
- Participation in the product development process from concept to certification;
- Work in a fast-growing electromobility sector with high market potential;
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the title by entering the reference number of the job offer.
Please include the clause in the CV:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for recruitment purposes, as well as for future recruitment, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)."